April 9, 2012

Mark 14:36 He said,"Abba, Father, for you all things are possible;remove this cup from me; yet, not what I want, but what you want."Gethsemane is where He died; the cross is only the evidence. - LeonardRavenhill


It amazes me how quickly a year can go by. A year ago I was the size of a house! I would be lying if I said I wish I could go back to that time. My pregnancy was not kind to me. This was around the time my preeclampsia was kicking in.  The experience was well worth the end result!

Poor little Leo has a cold, but he has been a trooper.  He had an appointment today and is a whopping 22ibs. 

Easter was lovely. Claire was in town. I love when all of my brothers and sisters are together.




                                     
The happiest little boy I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment