March 30, 2012

"The only difference between an extraordinary life and an ordinary one is the extraordinary pleasures you find in ordinary things." - Veronique Vienne

Leo's favorite things:
   Reading books
   Wrestling on the floor
   Clapping
   Blowing Raspberries
   Eating applesauce, sweet potatoes, avocados, pears, and your puffs
   Playing with my every time you fall asleep
   Conversations
   Walks
    Bath time: it's always over too soon!
    Peek a Boo
    Winnie the Pooh!
    Turning on and off the T.V.
     Climbing
     Car Rides

Mommy's Favorite things:
    Watching you sleep
    Watching you try to walk
     Rocking you to sleep
     Your toothy smile (you have eight teeth!)
    When you shake your head to help me brush your teeth
     The way you get upset when I say "THE END" because you know the book is done.
     Nights that you sleep in your crib for the whole night!  I know you know how to do it!
     Your laugh
     Tickling you
     Feeding you
     Bath-time!
     The way you humm when you're sleeping
     The way you nuzzle, yawn, and rub your eyes when it's time for bed.
     The way you speed - crawl to me when I get home.
     The way you made my favorite word 'Mama'
      
     
      I'm so thankful for your beautiful life!  I can't imagine life without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment